Info provided can also be people who found themselves no longer welcome at UK based casinos after the self-exclusion period has ended. Every casino listed operates under a legal license and has been thoroughly tested by us to meet the required standards of being player friendly.
In the UK, gambling is a form of entertainment and is a widespread habit for many years and there’s nothing wrong with it. We all choose our forms of entertainment; for some it is reading, for others is playing bingo, spinning the reels of a slot machine or GamStop gambling.
But what has become a problem is the loss of control over the gambling habits for some players in the UK. This is why the UK Gambling Commission started implementing stricter and stricter rules and regulations when it comes to gambling. And the relatively fresh one include the UK’s national self-exclusion programme or GamStop.
So, all UK-based online casinos and gambling sites are obliged by the UKGC to register with GamStop. This is where the problem for some UK players emerges. Even though GamStop is an excellent scheme for overcoming problem gambling, there are many players who have self-excluded due to impulsivity, for example, and are now regretting their decisions as there are less and less UK gambling sites not on GamStop to play at. Luckily for these players, there is a way of getting around GamStop self-exclusion scheme.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF NON GAMSTOP CASINOS
|Licenses||Malta, Gibraltar, Curacao, Cyprus|
|Features||Exclusive bonuses, regular promotional offers, VIP clubs|
|Available games||Slots, table and card games, bingo, scratchcards, sportsbook, Live Casino|
|Types of bonuses||No deposit, free spins, match up bonuses, bonus cash, cashback, reload bonuses, etc.|
|Payment methods available||Credit cards, bank transfer, e-wallets, crypto currencies, vouchers|
|Main Currencies||The main currencies are usually EUR and USD, instead of GBP|
How to Get Around GamStop Self-exclusion?
Once you have self-excluded yourself there is no way of canceling GamStop. You will have to wait for your self-exclusion period to expire in order to get back to playing at UK casinos. However, there is a way of bypassing GamStop under the condition that you are ready to play again and have your gambling habits under control. If this is not the case and you are dealing with addiction then do not attempt disregarding your GamStop exclusion. Now, for those who have their gambling habits under control, getting around the GamStop programme is a simple task. The way around it is registering at online casinos not on GamStop.
What is GamStop?
GamStop is the UK’s national self-exclusion scheme and it has became mandatory for all UK-licensed casinos to register with it. With GamStop, the players can self-exclude themselves from playing at all UK gambling sites which makes it a great programme for fighting against problem gambling. The self exclusion scheme can last for 6 months, 1 year, or 6 years, depending on the player’s choice.
Can You Cancel GamStop?
No, you cannot cancel GamStop self-exclusion scheme. When you sign up at GamStop you must wait till the end of the exclusion period in order to get access to UK online casinos. After the period is over, you have to visit GamStop official website and confirm that the period is over, otherwise you will still not be able to access any of the UK online casinos registered with GamStop. So the self-exclusion period does not end automatically.
What Are Non GamStop Online Casinos?
Non GamStop online casinos are gambling sites not registered with GamStop. These sites are not licensed by the UK Gambling Commission, therefore are not under the obligation to register with GamStop which creates a simple way for the UK players to get around the GamStop self-exclusion scheme.
Which are the best non GamStop casinos?
- All Wins Casino
- Red Dog
- Napoli Casino
- Gale & Martin
- Bo Vegas
- Casino SuperWins
- Lord of the Spins
- and more
Are Non GamStop Casinos Safe?
Yes, online casinos not registered with GamStop are completely safe to join as long as you choose a licensed online casino. These international casinos are not just some random gambling sites, they actually hold legit licenses issued by other gambling authorities than the UKGC. Being licensed by these gambling authorities, offshore online casinos must follow strict regulations and rules, as well. This all leads to these casinos being reliable and safe as they are regularly monitored. And in order to even get the license, gambling sites must go through strict tests and application processes in order to become a licensed operator.
What are the most common international gambling authorities?
- Malta Gambling Authority (MGA) – The MGA was founded back in 2001 and was one of the first regulatory bodies to provide legislation regulating the services and operations by online gambling sites. They have a set of strict regulations and laws that regulate all companies that are gamble-related from lotteries to casinos, slots sites, bingo sites, and other games. Malta Gaming Authority provides regulations and licenses for online gambling sites, as well as guidance and protection of the players. Along with that there are many more aims of this regulatory body such as prevention of money laundering, frauds, and similar. MGA has also issued a law for protecting the players from gambling harms in a way that Malta license holders must monitor the gambling habits of their players and prevent any problematic gambling habits.
- Gibraltar Gambling Commission – This is another regulatory body common for international casinos that issues gambling licenses to operators. Gibraltar Licensing Authority, as it was previously called, makes sure that operators with previous suspicious or criminal behaviour don’t own any gambling business, that all operators applying for the license must meet all the requirements and standards, as well as making sure that their licenses meet the standards of anti-money laundering and prevention of financial crimes. Many well-known operators hold licenses issued by this regulatory body some of which include IGT gaming operator, Nektan, NetEnt Slots, NYX Gaming, EU Lotto, Bluepring, Red Tiger, etc.
- Curacao eGaming Licensing – Curacao eGaming as a licensing provider has been operating since 1996 and their aim is to monitor and ensure the integrity and operations of the gambling operators. Their license covers all forms of gambling including casinos, sportsbook sites, lottery, exchanges, as well as games of skill and chance. All the operators under their license who do not follow the rules and regulations, go under the investigation and you can always check the Curacao logo on the gambling site that shows whether it is valid or invalid which means that the operator has been suspended due to non-compliance.
Are There Any Slot Sites Not on GamStop?
SLOTS SITES NOT ON GAMSTOP
|Casino||Popular Slots||Welcome Bonus Offer|
|All Wins Casino||South Park, Bonanza, Buffalo Rising Megaways||800% up to €400 +50 Free Spins|
|Casino SuperWins||Ted, Diamond Mine, King Kong Cash||400% up to €1,000 Bonus|
|Slots Empire||777, Panda’s Gold, White Rhino||220% up to €10,000 Bonus|
|Lord of the Spins||Wolf Legend Megaways, Game of Thrones||200% Bonus + 50 Free Spins|
There are plenty of slots not registered with GamStop. These are all the offshore online casinos that are not licensed by the UKGC. If those sites accept UK players, then you are free to play your favourite slot machines. They usually offer plenty of slot titles which is usually, as in any other online casinos, the biggest game category.
How to Play Bingo Not on GamStop?
Well, this is pretty easy as there are plenty of bingo sites without GamStop. These are usually online casinos where you can also find bingo games to play. Since bingo is quite a popular game in the UK, there are plenty of players seeking to play online bingo not on GamStop.
Non GamStop bingo sites has a variety of bingo games on offer along with other casino games such as slots or table and card games. You can enjoy titles such as 30 ball Bingo, Extra Bingo or European Bingo.
BINGO SITES NOT ON GAMSTOP
|Casino||Bingo Games||Welcome Bonus Offer|
|Cyber Bingo||Diamond Bingo, Nickel Bingo, Pack and Line Bingo||10 Free Spins + €25 Bingo Bonus|
|Bingo Spirit||Free World Bingo, Tourney Bingo, USA Bingo||10 Free Spins + €25 Bingo Bonus|
|Dom Game Casino||Bingo 30 Ball, American Bingo, European Bingo||300% Bonus + 60 Free Spins|
|Bingo Fest||Power Ball Xtra, Spring Bingo, Bingo USA||10 Free Spins + €25 Bingo Bonus|
Where to Find Poker Sites Not on GamStop?
Non GamStop poker is available at all non GamStop gambling sites, that is, offshore online casinos that are licensed by other license issuers than the UKGC. Just like in any UK-based casino, these international casinos offer plenty of poker variants. You can find poker games such as All American Poker, Joker Poker, Texas Hold’em, Caribbean Stud Poker, and others.
POKER SITES NOT ON GAMSTOP
|Casino||Poker Games||Welcome Bonus Offer|
|Bo Vegas Casino||Caribbean Stud Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus, Joker Poker||€5,500 Bonus + €20 No Deposit Bonus|
|Cash Spins Casino||Poker 3 Heads Up, Magic Poker||600% up to €1,750 + 150 Free Spins|
|14Red Casino||Caribbean Poker, Poker 3 Holdem or Foldem||300% up to €1,200 + 150 Free Spins|
|Red Dog Casino||Bonus Poker, Double Jackpot Poker, Mystery Bonus Poker||225% up to €10,000|
Are There Any Live Casino Games Not on GamStop?
Most definitely. Live Casino games has become quite popular among players which is why most of the online casinos include a Live Casino category in their game collection including the non GamStop casinos. Live Casino games ranges from live blackjack, roulette, to live poker and baccarat and they usually come with many variants. So in the end you have plenty of live tables to sit at.
LIVE CASINO NOT ON GAMSTOP
|Casino||Games||Welcome Bonus Offer|
|Gale & Martin Casino||Wolf Gold Roulette, Blackjack Unlimited, Sic Bo, Classic Roulette||450% up to €4,000 + 100 Free Spins Bonus|
|Ridika Casino||European Roulette, Golden Ball Roulette, Super 6 Baccarat, Casino Holdem Live||650% up to €4,000 + 66 Free Spins Bonus|
|Crazyno Casino||Caribbean Poker, VIP Blackjack, Club Roulette, Live Poker, Live Baccarat, Great Rhino Roulette||250% up to €1,500 + 150 Free Spins|
What Table and Card Games are Available at Non GamStop Casinos?
The fans of table and card casino games will not have to worry as there are plenty to play at non GamStop casinos. The games range from different variants of roulette, blackjack, poker, to baccarat, as well as keno.
There’s plenty to choose from and along with plenty of games comes handsome bonus offers and promotions which are quite richer than those at UK online casinos.
NON GAMSTOP CASINOS TABLE AND CARD GAMES
|Casino||Games||Welcome Bonus Offer|
|6Black Casino||American Roulette, Blackjack Surrender, Hi Lo, Pontoon||500% up to €2,000 + 200 Free Spins|
|Split Aces Casino||300 Carat Roulette, Deuces Wild, Single Deck Blackjack, Poker, Baccarat||400% up to €1,500 + 150 Free Spins|
|Don’s Casino||Roulette Premium, Zero Spin Roulette, Caribbean Poker, Draw High Low, Baccarat 777||250% up to €800 Bonus|
What are the benefits of Non GamStop Casinos?
- Rich bonuses and promotional offers – Just like you already know, the UK Gambling Commission is well-known for its strict rules and regulations and one of those has affected the sign up bonuses and promotions offered by the UK gambling sites. UKGC sees big welcome bonuses and promotions as too tempting which is why it has imposed certain limits on those offers. This is why non GamStop Casinos have quite lucrative sing up bonuses that reach quite big numbers. Those are usually deposit bonuses and free spins, but some casinos do offer no deposit bonuses not on GamStop that come in the form of cash or free spins. By registering at casinos not on GamStop, you will be warmly welcomed and get a lovely start.
- Not guided by the UKGC – Non GamStop casinos’ main feature is that they are not licensed by the UKGC but by some other license issuer. Consequently, this leads to this casinos showing more freedom to the players. Of course, there are still certain limits and regulations by which these casinos operate, but those are not as strict as the ones in the UK. This can easily be seen on the example of sign up bonuses and promotional offers. Another thing is that even those players who have self-excluded themselves can join and play at offshore casinos as long as they do accept players from the UK.
- Payment methods: Credit Cards – Casinos not registered with GamStop have plenty of payment methods available that range from bank transfers, credit cards to e-wallets, crypto currencies, and vouchers. Since gambling on credit cards is to be banned in the UK, those players who have gotten used to using their credit cards as payment methods can do so in some of the offshore casinos who offer it as a payment option.
What Are the Best Casinos Not on GamStop?
There are plenty of online casinos not registered with GamStop. These are all international gambling sites that do not hold license by the UKGC, but they are licensed by other gambling authorities such as Malta Gaming Authority, Gibraltar Gambling Commission, or Curacao eGaming Licensing, for example. Since this is the case, these offshore casinos are not linked with GamStop, therefore are free for players from the UK (as long as they accept them). Here, we’ve prepared a list of top 3 non GamStop casino picks.
- All Wins Casino – This online casino is a great pick if you are looking for a good casino not registered with GamStop. First of all, it holds a license by Curacao eGaming Licensing so it is a reliable online casino. Now, once you register at this casino, you will be welcome by quite a lucrative sign up bonus. The welcome package include 400% bonus up to €800 along with 50 free spins credited to your account after your first deposit. All Wins Casino comes with plenty of games to play from slot machines to blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and poker. There are also plenty of regular promotions for the players such as Daily Free Spins, Weekend Spin, and VIP Specials.
- Spin Up Casino – This is yet another non GamStop casino licensed by the Curacao gaming authority. It also comes with an attractive welcome bonus package. On the first deposit at the Spin Up Casino, the players will receive a 300% match up bonus up to €1,000 while on their second deposit, they will get a 200% match bonus up to €1,000. And this is not all as with the first and the second deposit come 100 and 50 Free Spins, respectively. Once you get settled at the casino, you can choose to play slot titles such as Pegasus Rising, Thundercats, Buffalo Rising Megaways, Bonanza, Wolf Legend, and others. There are also table casino games and plenty of regular promotions on the table.
- Gale & Martin Casino – This online casino comes with a sing up package on the first two deposit. So once you get registered at this casino and make your first deposit, you will be rewarded by a 200% match up bonus along with 50 free spins while on your second deposit at Gale & Martin, you will receive 250% match up bonus up to €2,500 as well as another 50 free spins credited to your account. The casino is licensed by Curacao and there are plenty of games to play from slot machines to scratchcards and table and card games.
Casinos Not on GamStop Frequently Asked Questions:
❓ What is GamStop?
GamStop is the UK’s national self-exclusion scheme that allows players to easily deal with problem gambling by blocking them from using UK gambling sites. GamStop is completely free and it is run by the non-profit organization, The National Online Self-Exclusion Scheme.
❓ For How Long Can I Self-exclude myself with GamStop?
GamStop self-exclusion can last for 6 months, 1 year, or as long as 5 years. This all depends on the time the player chooses when signing up with GamStop.
❓ Can I cancel GamStop self-exclusion programme?
No, GamStop self-exclusion cannot be canceled and the exclusion time period cannot be shortened.
❓ Are there any UK casinos not on GamStop?
Due to the UKGC regulations, all UK-based gambling sites must be registered with GamStop, so soon there will be no UK online casino not on GamStop.
❓ Are there any non GamStop casinos?
Yes, there are online casinos not connected with GamStop. These are international gambling sites or casinos that are not licensed by the UKGC but by other gambling authorities, therefore they are not obliged to join GamStop.
❓ How to get around GamStop self-exclusion?
The players can get around GamStop self-exclusion scheme by registering at offshore online casinos that are not linked with GamStop.